cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

XSLT transformation error: The prefix "nsproc" for element "nsproc:process" is not bound

sreevids
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

We have a strange error in our business connector server. We have no idea how to resolve this error.

We had developed a new http connector for business connector.

We dont understand how to force it to bind the nsprocess. Any help here would be appreciated.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The authorization works OK, but there is still some error on Business Connector side.

It seems to be related to XSLT transformation.

Here are the details of the error:

The prefix "nsproc" for element "nsproc:process" is not bound.

Details:

<value name="$errorMsgId">B2BXSLT.0003.9003</value>
<value name="$error">[B2BXSLT.0003.9003] Trax: Error during transformation - javax.xml.transform.TransformerException: javax.xml.transform.TransformerException: com.sun.org.apache.xml.internal.utils.WrappedRuntimeException: The prefix "nsproc" for element "nsproc:process" is not bound.</value>
<value name="$localizedError">[B2BXSLT.0003.9003] Trax: Error during transformation - javax.xml.transform.TransformerException: javax.xml.transform.TransformerException: com.sun.org.apache.xml.internal.utils.WrappedRuntimeException: The prefix "nsproc" for element "nsproc:process" is not bound.</value>
<value name="$errorType">com.wm.app.b2b.server.ServiceException</value>
<value name="$service">PO_CREATE:PORDCR102</value>
<value name="$user">kehrer</value>

<record javaclass="com.wm.util.Values">
<value name="$service">PO_CREATE:PORDCR102</value>
<value name="$currentPath">/0/13</value>
</record>

Thanks,

Sree

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

pvishnuvardan_reddy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sreevidya,

Can you check whether there is closing tag for the nsproc:process or not.

Normally for any opening tag there should be a closing tag as per xml conventions.

sreevids
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Thanks Vishnu, I have reached out to the resource to check it in detail. I think this is not an implementation issue of SAP Business connector itself.

iaki_vila
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sreevidya,

You must check your payload. This issue appear because the namespace nsproc is not defined. I mean your xml need to have for example:

<root xmlns:nsproc="http://mynamespace">

</root>

Regards.

sreevids
Discoverer
0 Kudos
Thanks

I have reached out to the resource to check it in detail. I think this is not an implementation issue of SAP Business connector itself.