cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

UI control ideas

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I am new to ui5. Basically i need some in implementing a list of items which can handle the following data

box1: {

name: "groupFields",

fields: ["BELNR","GJAHR","BUKRS","XBLNR",{title:"Amount in Local Currency",fields:["HWAER","DMBTR","SHKZGDesc"],separator:" "},{title:"Amount in Transaction Currency",fields:["WAERS","WRBTR","SHKZGDesc"],separator:" "},"BUDAT","NetDueDate"],

title: "AP Invoices",

}

It is not difficult, if the fields were just pure data, i can use a customlistitem and bind it. but there are objects also present , hence i am not very sure which is the approach to build a ui for such data.

any help will be appreciated.

thanks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member182862
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Prasanna

Can you tell us more about the elements in the fields property?

We have string and object. What are these?

-D

Former Member
0 Kudos
It is not difficult, if the fields were just pure data, i can use a customlistitem and bind it

Still you can go with CustomListItem. It can display the sample data which you have provided. What have you tried and where are you stuck with ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am to display the items , BELNR","GJAHR","BUKRS  from the above example in customlistitem. But now i stuck in making the model for the objects that are present along with the items  and hence having difficulty in presenting the same in UI.