cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Any way to get the FF log report if no Controller was assigned

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

If no controller is assigned to a fire fighter ID then is there any way to get the FF log report?

No email notification is being sent out in this case.

I didn't get the exact usage of the table "GRACFFREPMAPP" with respect to the FF logs. I would appreciate if anyone share some knowledge on this.

Thank you,

Chandra

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

alessandr0
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Chandra,

you should be able to get the log report in NWBC under Reports & Analytics (e.g. Consolidated Log Report).

Regards,

Alessandro

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Chandra,

You can get the log by using (SM20) Audit report.

Regards,

Visu

chandani_kaur
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Chandra,

For the first question, if you do not want to assign controller then in report and analytics section there is a report Firefighter log summary report. In this report you will get list of all FFID sessions and if click on Session details you can get details of logs performed in that session.

As for table GRACFFREPMAPP, this stores information of Action performed by FFID. There are two fields FFLOG_ID and ACTION_ID. FFLOG_ID is the session id that can be fetched from table GRACFFLOG and ACTION_ID is the action performed by FFID and using this FFID transaction log details can be fetched from GRACACTUSAGE table.

Hope it would answer your queries.

Thanks & Regards,
Chandani Kaur

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you all for your replies.

As per our audit requirement - Since the system do allow us to assign the FF IDs to firefighters even if there is no valid controller assigned to it in v10.0. In this case the system does not trigger the FF Log Review workflow. We need to prove that the fallout log reports are captured and reviewed somewhere.

Please suggest me.

Thanks,

Chandra

plaban_sahoo6
Contributor
0 Kudos

hi,

Could you say, why would you not use a automated facility, and rather manual, because ultimately, you are trying to derive the FF logs. Also, manual retrieval, is subject to missing out each detail(t-code/program). you can create a Dummy Controller id, i.e a non-existent user, and use this id, for generation of workflow/email

BR,

plaban

plaban_sahoo6
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

could you specify if you are using workflow/Email/log display

Reports under NWBC->EAM Reports will provide the info. But make sure you have run EAM log sync job.

Regards

Plaban

former_member193066
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

In workflow for FF LOG.

in stage instead standard controller agent use your own agent rule who shold get FF LOG REPORT.

Regards,

Prasant