cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't get my free cell to repeat on every page in Page Mode

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have created a WebI report with some free standing cells at the top (not inside the header), displaying the Report Filters. These cells have the setting "Repeat on every page" in Format Cell-->Layout. And when I look at the report in Quick Display (Page Setup-->Display), it is working, but as I changed the mode to Page Mode, the cells don't repeat on the next page. What can be causing this? Is it a bug?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Silje,

Why dont you keep the cell in header?

As far as I understand, the cell will repeat in Page mode if it is kept in section header and section is getting extended till next page or if kept in Report header itself.

Hope it will help.

Regards,

Yuvraj

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Nice workaround, Yuvraj! Put all the report info cells in the header instead, and then they were repeated on every page. Thanks!

amitrathi239
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Might be issue with Table columns width.In the page mode some of table columns are going in the second page.Check the cells are coming on the third or forth page.

Make sure all columns should come on the single page.change the page A4 to A3 and see.

Amit

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have a report of 20 pages, and the cells don't show on any other page than the first. Also tried to change format to A3 but no improvement. Thank you thought!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Good idea, I'll try it out 😃