cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ccms agent registration error

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am facing below error during central agent registration.

( SAPCCM4X.XXXXX.06 ) Error when sending the configuration data to the agent

SAPCCM4X.XXX.06 ) SoapFaultCode:5 CCMS__RegisterCentralSystem failed: 400: agent has failed to logon to the central system, invalid credentials

thanks,
Ranjith

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

alwina_enns
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Hello Ranjith,

since this is a Soap error, then most likely the sidadm user cannot connect to sapstartsrv of the monitored system from CEN. Do you see some entries in dev_icm of the instance, from where you register the agent? Is this a Windows or a Unix server, where the monitored system is running?

Please note, the integrated agents are client dependent and you should register them in the client 000, and if the job SAP_CCMS_CENSYS_DISPATCHER is running in a different client, then also in the client of this job.

Regards, Alwina

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Alwina,

both managed system and solman are in linux os.do you want me to check dev_icm of solman or managed system?

thanks,

Ranjith

alwina_enns
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Hello Ranjith,

in the previous discussion Tamas has mentioned to check the program sapuxusrchk in the local kernel executable directory of each instance, this program is relevant for Unix server. Please take a look at the note 927637, for this program the s-bit should be set and the owner should be root. The note has an example, how the permissions for this program should look.

Please check dev_icm on solman, if you have several instances, please ensure, that you are checking dev_icm of the instance, where you was logged on during the registration.

Regards, Alwina

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Alwina,

I changed the permission for sapuxuserchk as below  but still the error comes up and agent is not connected to CEN. till we find a solution for this issue, I would like to have local auto reaction enabled in managed system itself so that sm58 can be monitored as it is production. any special steps needed for it? let me check dev_icm in solman and update you

ls -altr sapuxuserchk

-rwsr-x---. 1 root sapsys 783781 Apr 27 16:04 sapuxuserchk

thanks,
Ranjith

alwina_enns
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Hello Ranjith,

you can use the autoreaction method which you are using in CEN, but you need to configure it locally in RZ21 in monitored system. For the local autoreaciton the whole configuration needs to be done in client 000, in the parameters to autoreaction method the sender and recipient should exists in client 000 in uppercase letter. The execution of the autoreaction method should be in dialog (on the control tab). After you have configured the parameters in the autoreaction method, you can assign it to the affected MTE classes in RZ20. For this you should press "properties"  button of the MTE, and then "Goto --> Method assignment to the MTE class", change modus, and in the section "Auto-reaction method" you can assign your method. The method will be assigned to all MTEs of the MTE class. This way of assignment is more stable, then assignment directly to the MTEs.

For the program sapuxuscheck could you please double check, if you set the permissions for this program in the local kernel executables directory (DIR_EXECUTABLE in AL11)?

Regards, Alwina

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Alwina,

The sender is created in 000 and also i want to use shared distribution list so15 created in 000. so control parameters will be LIKE  RECIPIENT-TYPEID as C . is this right? any jobs to be run in 000 client of managed system?

thanks,
Ranjith

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Alwina,

local auto reaction is working and triggering mails. i want to change the subject from ccms alerts SID to something meaning full. what is the control parameter for it?

thanks,
Ranjith

alwina_enns
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Hello Ranjith,

how to set subject in the alert is described in the SAP note:

http://service.sap.com/sap/support/notes/796998

Regards, Alwina

alwina_enns
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Hello Ranjith,

the local autoreaction will be triggered by the Autoabap dispatcher, which is running every 5 min, you do not need to activate it. The Autoabap dispatcher always runs in client 000, this is the reason, why the local autoreaction should be configured in client 000.

Regards, Alwina

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Alwina,

the issue is fixed now for central auto reaction too. the issue was with csmreg user not created in 000 client and I was trying to use it in create remote entry screen, thats why we were getting error

( SAPCCM4X.XXXXX.06 ) Error when sending the configuration data to the agent

SAPCCM4X.XXX.06 ) SoapFaultCode:5 CCMS__RegisterCentralSystem failed: 400: agent has failed to logon to the central system, invalid credentials

I am customizing the subject now. is there a way to adjust the email contents of alerts?

thanks,
Ranjith

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Alwina,

I am using SUBJECT_ALERT with value This is an alert in HBP but still the default subject is coming in the alert mail.

thanks,
Ranjith

alwina_enns
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Hello Ranjith,

thank you for sharing the info about the solution for the issue with the agent registration.

There is only the note "796998 - CCMS:Setting subjects for alert mails" for alerts subjects, and there is no possibility in CCMS to adjust e-mail contents.

Regards,
Alwina

alwina_enns
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Hello Ranjith,

which method template are you using? I think, it will not work for the FM SALO_EMAIL_IN_CASE_OF_ALERT.

It should work for SALO_EMAIL_IN_CASE_OF_ALERT_V2 which is defined in the method template CCMS_OnAlert_Email_V2.

Regards,
Alwina

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Alwina,

I used SALO_EMAIL_IN_CASE_OF_ALERT_V2 which is defined in the method template CCMS_OnAlert_Email_V2 and alerts came up with custom subject. thank you for all the support.

thanks,
Ranjith

alwina_enns
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Hello Ranjith,

you are welcome

Regards,
Alwina

Former Member
0 Kudos