cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Key Figures as Rows...????

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Am using BW queries in my application and using BW 3.5 Query Designer and VC for front-end. In certain cases, I need to display my calculated key figures as Rows instead of Columns. How do i do this..??? Is it to be done in BW or in VC...????

If I make the Key Figures as Rows in my BW query, then in VC I get the Key Figures in Rows but only the name of the Key Figures is displayed and not it's associated values in the output.

I need to display it's name as well as it's associated value in terms of Rows in my VC iview..... How do i do this...???

Request you to please respond.....

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I had a problem with the software version. Used the BW 7 and the problem got solved.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Deepak,

if you want change keyfigure from columns to row or otherwise then you must do this in BEx Query Designer.

Did you check your Query in the BEx Web Analyzer it is displayed correct there?

Best Regards,

Marcel

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Marcel

I had changed the Key Figures to rows in the BEx Query Designer. However, in the BEx Analyzer, I could see only the names of the Key Figures and not it's corresponding value. Even the same happened on the VC side. Was able to see only the Text and not the values.

But when I make them as Columns, I get the correct output, both the text and it's corresponding values are displayed on both - Analyzer as well also on VC.

Can you please tell me as to how I could display them as Rows and also their coresponding values.....?????

Regards

Deepak

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Deepak,

it's difficult to say what's your error, but this must be a setting in the query designer, maybe you can ask in the BI forum for a solution.

Best Regards,

Marcel

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Marcel

Thanks for your reply. The problem was with the version of the software. I used the BW 7 and same worked for me.

Marcel, can you tell me as to where can i find "How to guide" for How to use a timer in VC to refresh the iView......???

Regards

Deepak