cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot import Wily Introscop Installation in SolMan setup

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

We have a Problem with importing the wily introscope installation in our Solution Manager. In Step 3 in Basic Configuration in Solman_setup I tried to add the wily introscope installation (selected the DAA from the solman and past the path  E:\usr\sap\CCMS\apmintroscope) but I get the following message:

The path E:\usr\sap\CCMS\apmintroscope

does not exist. Please install the Management Modules package on top of Introscope Enterprise Manager (see SAP note 797147).

Solman is SP11, system preparation in solman_setup is done.

But:

- I installed the Diagnostics Agent with SWPM SP9, DAA is 721, patch 402

- I tried also with DAA Kernel 7.42

- SAP Hostagent is running with 721 Patch 2 (installed together with DAA)

- No alerts in SMDAgent Trace

- No alerts in Wily Introscope Logs

- Already tried to uninstall Wily and install it again (9.1.5) and add the Management Modules (WILYISMM15P_3-10010973)

Any idea what the problem could be?

BR
Pascal

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Issue is solved. I added the two SMD-Users into group SAP_DAA_Local_ADMIn and gave this group full control for folder E:\usr\sap\CCMS. After a restart of the agent I could add the Introscope Installation with path E:\usr\sap\CCMS\apmintroscope\

Thanks for all you inputs!

BR
Pascal

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pascal,

This might not be the problem.But did you Install the SAP Management Modules as specified the installation guide for wily EM.

Try to restart the windows service for the Wily enterprise manager in windows services console.

Thanks

Amit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Amit,

Yes I did it:

- File WILYISMM15P_3-10010973.SAR downloaded and transferred to E:\usr\sap\CCMS\apmintroscope

- sapcar -xfv WILYISMM15P_3-10010973.SAR

- Restart Windows Service Introscope Enterprise Manager

No error in WILY Log but still the same message in SOLMAN_SETUP.

BR
Pascal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pascal,

Did you restart Wily Enterprise Manager Management modules were installed ? Please try it and check.

Also check below KBA for OS user checks and related links -

1757260 - Configure CA Wily Introscope fails with 'path not found'

Hope this helps

Thanks & Regards

Nisha

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nisha,

Thanks for your answer. Yes I already checked this note, EM is restarted (several times) and DAAadm and SAPServiceDAA are both in group "Local Administrator". I also loggend in with DAAadm and I can access the SMD-Folder.

BR
Pascal