Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Using XSD files into ECC and vice versa

rajani_sharma
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I am trying to work on getting data and sending it back to the web browser from SAP ECC, but here I do not have the PI as a middleware. I have some xsd files and have to make use of them via HTPP POST/GET. Also there is no netweaver gateway. As I understand I can make use of ABAP proxy and fulfill the requirement.

My example would be that I want to create purchase order in ECC and send the data in XML to the 3rd party with whom i want to integrate. They may or may not have SAP with them.

Kindly guide as to what steps could be taken to achieve my requirement. If this can be with little detailed steps that would be great

I am sorry if this is a simple query, but I have gone through many posts and could not get desired answer.

Thanks and Regards

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member186851
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Rajani,

can be done using ABAP proxy,

Refer the links

scn.sap.com/thread/3249098

http://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/go/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/2055a6b4-2fb0-2c10-86a8-f1f92eabf...

rajani_sharma
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Hi Raghu,

The format of the XSD file is not in par with the wsdl, so is it possible to directly use this xsd file and create proxy code or we will have to convert this into some format. In my case these files are to b accessed via HTTP get/post.

I went through the document, this is for IDOC xml if I am not wrong. So we need to convert into this kind first?

Thanks

Rajani

former_member186851
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Rajani,

Rajani I am not sure on the import part. What I would suggest is if you PI in the landscape just import the XSD/WSDL in the ESR and you will get it in ABAP-Sproxy.And you can change the port for sending.

Below link is about a simple example on how to send data via ABAP proxy to webservice.

http://sapignite.com/consuming-a-web-service-in-abap/

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

iaki_vila
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Rajani,

You can try to create a WSDL from your XSD. Manually can be difficult, however you can try to find tools that let you to do it easier. May be this link could be helpful: Creating WSDL using XSD in Eclipse | HelloWorld

Regards.