cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Successfactors compensation - bonus tab

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

From the materials of online course, I find there is no bonus related information in compensation module. Is it possible to implement a bonus management in compensation module? Or does it have to be done in variable pay module? If it depends, please give some examples in what kinds of bonus scenarios can be supported in compensation module? Thank you!!

Regards

Yufei

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Tarun is correct, going forward one should not use the Bonus Tab.

However as you have stated that your requirements are simple, you can use the Salary sheet to configure your bonus requirements.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Tarun
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Yufei,

SAP do not recommend using Bonus Tab in compensation module anymore. They have stopped developing bonus tab. Now, SAP is recommending to use Variable Pay module for bonus requirements. So, I would suggest to go with variable pay instead of using bonus tab.

Thanks

Tarun Aggarwal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you for your information!

I find there is few materials relating to bonus tab in compensation module. Since the business requirements here are probably simple, I'm just thinking whether I can use a easier solution in bonus of compensation module. I know variable pay is kind of complicated...