cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Seeburger AS2 sender comm channel config

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I have to put in place a scenario for message reicipt of EDI messages via Internet using AS2 on http.

We use the seeburger AS2 adapter.

I try to configure the AS2 sender adapter, but there are many options, which I do not know how to fill, and which aint documented either.

I use the following config:

Tranport Protocol: http

Message Protocol:AS2

Adapter Engine: Integration Server

AS2 Authentification neccessary: When do I have to set this?

Message Title: *

Asynchronous MDN configuration

SSL certificate alias: where do I get this from?

SSL client certificate: what do I put in here?

use proxy: Do I specify the data of our SAP Web dispatcher here?

Thanks

Matthias

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

RameshGulipall
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Matthias,

Seebureger AS2 sender Adapter is used for the receiving AS2 message from the partner.

1) AS2 Authentification neccessary:for this you need to load your partner certificates into your visual admin and your company certificates loaded into the partner end. This is mainly used for the Encryption and Decryption for signing alogrithmm: SHA-1.

2) Message Title: * is true

3) Asynchronous MDN configuration: This is used for the Acknowledgements for the partner sending the message. Message dispassion notification used for the Acknowledgements for the partner.

SSL certificate alias and SSL client certificate: This is used for the encryption and decryption for the partner information on both ends.

SSl Hostname Check:

HTTP TIME OUT: you have to specify the timing for pool the data

MDN Retry Interval: MDN time

MDN retry count:

Use proxy: create the proxy for your company profile:

Proxy server and proxy port: you have to configure the server and port.

Protocol version: HTTP 1.0

After this you should you configure the module key for the your sender AS2 adapter like 0_MT_FCK,1_CLASS,2_BIC----

once finished this configuration AS2 MDNSENDER adapter

Regards,

Ramesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ramesh,

thanks for your post.

Can you be a bit more concise:

SSL certificate alias and SSL client certificate:What do I put put in there, where are these values defined?

Use proxy: create the proxy for your company profile:-->What do you mean by this?

Thanks

Matthias

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos
Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Chandra,

I scanned through these links already bevore posting the thread, but my problem seems not to be covered there.

Regards

Matthias