cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CIF for sales document

Former Member
0 Kudos

Is there any CIF to transfer a sales document from R/3 to APO.

Thanks in advance.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

i have created an integration model & executed after tht wat will happen (back ground process of CFM1) I have specified the material number & plant in it.

Now in SCM server wat i have to do..

after executing CFM1 Whether tht material will be transfered to SCM server or is there any more steps ..

Thanks in Advance

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

You also need to run CFM2 and activate the model you have created. As long as your material and plant exist in integration models to APO as well, then your sales order should automatically be transferred to APO now.

Regards

Ian

Former Member
0 Kudos

for this i should have the material in APO side also . How to check whether this material already available in APO side..

Former Member
0 Kudos

In APO, run transaction /sapapo/mat1

Enter both the product and the location (check the radio button next to location) and press return. You should see the description of both the material and location if it exists.

You will also need to check that this exists in a valid model, to do this click the "Assign Model" button (shiftF9) at the top of the initial screen. If there is a green tick next to model 000 (active model) then you are ok. If not, select the 000 model line and at the bottom, click on "assign objects to model" button (shiftF1).

Former Member
0 Kudos

ya i checked i m getting the location description Only.

Error in product.. product is not transfered..

How to solve this.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Maya

You will need to send a separate integration model, this time (using CFM1) select the material checkbox and enter the material selection details under the "General Selection Options for Materials". Execute and save your model, then activate this using CFM2.

You should now have your material in APO. You may need to re-activate your sales order integration model again to bring them over.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Maya

Do you mean sales documents as sales orders? If tht's the case, you can create a intergaration model from CFM1 and under material Dependent objects, you can click sales orders. You need to specify the material and plant.

Hope this clarifies your query.