cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

komp-evrwr is lost at billing

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello

We are doing normal MTO sales to our customer. The product is batch-managed with batch split in dellivery. In pricing procedure, requirement 004 is set for condition VPRS.

form kobed_004.

sy-subrc = 4.

if komp-kposn ne 0.

check: t001-bukrs = t001k-bukrs.

check: komp-werks ne space.

check: komp-evrwr = 'X'.

check: komp-fareg na '45'.

endif.

sy-subrc = 0.

endform.

* Prestep

form kobev_004.

sy-subrc = 0.

endform.

At sales order creation, we get the cost into VRPS without any problem. In ourbound delivery, I have set 'determine cost' indicator for both main line and batch sub line. But at billing creation VF01, VPRS is not determined because requirement 004 is not fulfilled and the reason is komp-evrwr is empty. I want to understand how come komp-evrwr becomes empty in billing while it is 'X' in sales order. Any input is highly appreciated

milk

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

David_Yin
Explorer
0 Kudos

This is a design error.

Please check SAP NOTE 352441 - Cumulative cost is missing from main item

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Couple of checks you need to do are

• Subtotal "B" is assigned to VPRS in pricing procedure
  • "Cumulate Cost"  box is checked in VTFL

Most importantly, if MIRO is not executed, then in that case also, VPRS would be blank in MTO scenario.  If the System Release is below 605, then you can run a report SDVPRSUPDATE to correct this.

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Milk,

Please check the copy control setting from delivery to billing and let me know the pricing type maintained for it.

Thanks

Tati

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Tati, it's G

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Milk,

VPRS value in the billing document is from MSEG - DMBTR. At the time of PGI cost from the material master will be populated in MSEG table.

Also check price control in the material master accouting view 1, if it is moving average price then make sure stock with value exist. In case of moving average cost is dynamic, total stock value divided by total quantity is the cost of the material if there is no stock or stock value is zero at the time of PGI this will result in "no cost"

Thanks

Tati