cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MM60 /MB51 / MB52 No cost

antonio_bruno
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi, How I can authorize users to MM60 / MB51 / MB52 to show all the datas of specific plant but not the cost? Thanks and best regards. Antonio

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Have a look into solution given in OSS note 304353 - MB52: Suppression of zero lines / value display

antonio_bruno
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks for the help. I'm going to read the note.

Answers (7)

Answers (7)

jagdeepsingh83
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

All these transaction have plant as authorization object.. why you try separate roles for these t-codes and insert plant as authorization object so that users can see the data from there plants only ..

Issue they will not able see data from any other plant whatever they try .. as they are restricted to their plant.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I agree Jagdeep, this would be an authorization object insert/check and each site would have unique derivations of the roles assigned to them so they can only view there own plant data. My system is only checking the authorization objects for the layout but I sure they could add plant.

antonio_bruno
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi, I've created a query that check the custom price object, an show the cost only for the authorized valuation areas. Thanks and regards.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

you give all report authorization to user but do not give authorization for all plant .

Regards

KKK

Bernhard_SAP
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

moved to MM - application specific question

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Antonio

We cannot directly restrict the cost in the mentioned tcodes using standard. In our scenario , we have followed the below steps to restrict the cost in MB52. Same steps can be followed for MB51 & MM60.

1) MB52 uses the program RM07MLBS. Go to SE38 and create a variant for this program.

2) Press attributes and click on the fields which you want to hide from users. i.e "Do not display values"

3) Set Protect field for " Do not display values"

4) Now create a new tcode for this. Go to SE93 , enter tcode ZMB52 and click on create. Select below option on next screen.

5) Enter the details. Select any of your dev package to save this tcode.

We are done with a new tcode "ZMB52" which can be given to endusers , wherein they will not be able to see cost.

Field is greyed out , so they cannot change it.

Cheers!!

Urvish

Private_Member_25738
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Antonio,

Are you reffering to restrict the columns mentioned only for a specific Plant?

Im not sure if you can do it with a SHD0, maybe, if you cannot do it, the best way can to be create a non-standard transactions or  add in a user-exit, etc. of the standar program any restriction about the specific Plant.

Sorry for it, I hope that any developer can resolve the doubt.

Please let us know with anything.

Best regards.

antonio_bruno
Participant
0 Kudos

Ok. thanks

Private_Member_25738
Participant
0 Kudos

A pleasure Antonio,

If you cannot do it with SHD0, amybe another solution will be to develop a non-standard programs and non-standar transactions relationed with a standard transactions and customize it as you want.

If any solution porposed works, please, put the response as Help/Correct answer for the other people check that the doubt was solutioned, but only in the case that the proposal works

I hope that you can create it with your requirements.

If dont work, please let us know to check another possible solution.
Best regards.

antonio_bruno
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Alejandro, with SHD0, is it possible doesn't show the price only in relation to specific plant? Thanks and regards. Antonio

Private_Member_25738
Participant
0 Kudos

Good morning Antonio,

Im checking the transactions that you mentioned, Its possible to do the restriction of Plant, but I cannot look any refference about Cost.

When you tell about "costs" are you reffering to Cost Centers? Amounts?

Please let us know with anything.

Best regards.

antonio_bruno
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi, I meant: - MM60: Standard/Average Price; - MB51: Amount in Local Currency; - MB52: Value Unrestricted / in Transit/Trf. / in Quality / Resctricted / Blocked / Returns. Thanks. Antonio

Private_Member_25738
Participant
0 Kudos

Thank you very much Antonio,

Sorry but Im trying understand your requierment.

When you reffer as:

- MM60: Standard/Average Price;

- MB51: Amount in Local Currency;

- MB52: Value Unrestricted / in Transit/Trf. / in Quality / Resctricted / Blocked / Returns.

Maybe are you reffering that you want restric the columns? So, do you need that the users dont look the columns that you mentioned?

If you need it, maybe you can do it creating different transaction variants using the transaction: SHD0

If I am incorrect, please correct me.

Thank you very much.

Best regards.

antonio_bruno
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Alejandro, Exactly, I need that users don't show the price / value of another plant in the mentioned transaction. I'm going to try with your solution. Thank you very much. Best regards. Antonio