I would like to ask some question about email notification setup in IdM 7.2. Please see below:
1. If I have run the import notification templates in Dev, should I rerun it again in QA and PRD? Considering that the transport approach for all configs are being done in Management UI?
2. If I want to remove some notification templates that was imported using the job in question #1, should I just simply upload the set of templates in the server and then run again the import jobs? Will that over write the notification templates that was already been uploaded from the previous run? (Note: I am asking this as some of the notification will not be utilized (e.g. Privilege assignment notification should not be activated, as the provisioning approach is via role).
3. I am trying to add a logo in the notification template (the one created in Admin UI) but each time I insert the code of the image I am getting error that I dont have authorization. The logo is uploaded in the server, I have Administrator access in Java Instance, and have the Template Administrator in IdM UI.
Hope someone can provide some feedback.
Thank you so much!
Santi Obejero replied
Update: For Question #3, What Norman provided was the one provided by SAP as well. You need to upload your logo in the intranet. However please note that:
1. There should be no closing tag. In HTML, the <img> tag has no end tag.
2. Image URL is not a path to the local machine. If in any such cases you like to use image from the local machine, location should be specified via UNC (\\server\folder\folder\file)
I am closing now this thread. Thanks for all the help guys.
All the best,