Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rename buisness object Enhancement

former_member411350
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

i need your help , i enhance the buisness object  now i want to change the name of enhancement

how to rename buisness object enhancement name.

regards,

Pranay

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

former_member190794
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Pranay,

I assume you're using transaction BOB. However it is not possible to rename existing enhancement objects by the help of that transaction.

But you can use BOBX instead: Open the enhancement in edit mode and select in the menu "Business Object > Rename".

Please ensure that you have applied note 2204590 before, otherwise it is not possible to modify enhancement objects in BOBX at all.

Best regards

Tilmann

3 REPLIES 3

former_member190794
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Pranay,

I assume you're using transaction BOB. However it is not possible to rename existing enhancement objects by the help of that transaction.

But you can use BOBX instead: Open the enhancement in edit mode and select in the menu "Business Object > Rename".

Please ensure that you have applied note 2204590 before, otherwise it is not possible to modify enhancement objects in BOBX at all.

Best regards

Tilmann

0 Kudos

i am using tcode /bobf/cust_ui

and enhance /scmtms/TOR

0 Kudos

Hello Pranay,

transaction /BOBF/CUST_UI is equal to BOB, so I recommend you to apply the above mentioned note (also check the note 2217787) and rename the Enhancement by the help of BOBX.

Best regards

Tilmann