cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Special Matter of Fact does not exist - ATLAS

0 Kudos

Hi guys.

Anyone came across this in-completion error - 'Special Matter of Fact does not exist' and solution for the same? Facing this error while checking messages (in-completion check).When I click the error message it takes to documents tab at header level. Here I tried many things but still not able to find the solution.

process: ATLAS German exports

GTS ver 11.00.

Any help on this appreciated.

Thanks

Pradeep

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member215181
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Pradeep,

Are you quoting the exact EN message text and capitalisation, or have you translated it from the German?

I'm guessing that the message number is /SAPSLL/CUS_ECC 110, but please confirm - thanks.

Regards,

Dave

0 Kudos

Hi Dave,

Yes, that is the exact message in English. PFA.

former_member215181
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Pradeep,

Finally, I found it.  That error is produced when the Header Documents do not contain an entry of Category 'CUPI'.  That document type explains specific situations, and (as far as I can see) the default entry should be '0' ("without").

For our German readers, the text "Special Matter of Fact" appears as "Besonderer Tatbestand", which my good friend Herr Google translates as "Special Event".

I hope that answers your question.

Regards,
Dave

0 Kudos

Hi Dave,

that worked and thanks.

-pradeep

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Dave,

We have got the same error during German export declaration creation, as suggested, we have added the config CUPI- Confirmation codes and received an error as below:

"Special Matter of Fact has an incorrect value (CUPI)".

We tried entering the category and type as CUPI and the number as 12345. but no luck.

Please let us know how to overcome this.

Regards

Nag

former_member215181
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Nag,

I don't use the ATLAS system, but from what I could see, the default situation should be that you add Document Type '0', and you shouldn't need to enter any "number" - just leave the field blank.

Hope that helps; if not, perhaps one of our German readers can assist?

Regards,

Dave

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Dave.

The issue got resolved after entering 0 for the document type.

Regards

Nag

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

0 Kudos

Hello Pradeep,

please could you tell me which type you have chosen for CUPI. Is it INF2?

Regards

Renate