Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SMQ1 messages stuck in MCEX02 queue

rasjoshi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am trying to trigger a standard proxy from ECC to PI system... But the transactions are getting stuck in queue name MCEX02 with Destination NONE in SMQ1....

Can you please tell me what is MCEX02 queue? I guess messages should have come in XB* queue...

Please help in understanding the flow here.

BR,

Rashmi

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Eduardo_Rubia
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

These messages are related to LIS data propagated from ECC for MM/SD transactions. They sit in SMQ2 waiting for external data warehouse systems (e.g. BW) to come and fetch them.

rasjoshi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

but this triggered messages should be picked by PI system which means xbqs* queues should contain this message...

how should i rectify this?

br,

rashmi

Eduardo_Rubia
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hello, Rashmi,

I'm not positive that these entries are relevant for PI... unless you use PI to feed some destination data warehouse repository?

In any case, the fetching of these NOSEND MCEX* entries is done via configuration sets in transaction RSA7 of the consumer system (in your case, PI?)

I'd advise you to research about the integration model for this scenario in the BW forums. As a starting point, there is this nice document which explains how the data extractors read LIS content from ECC:

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Eduardo

Former Member
0 Kudos

Refer the Thread

NOSEND in SMQ1 | SCN

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Rashmi,

AFAIK, the queues name depends on how they are registered in transaction SMQR.

The reason for destination being None is that there is a background job running in the corresponding system which is archiving/deleting the messages before they can reach the target system.

Regards,

Souvik

rasjoshi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

but I dont see any queue name MCEX in smqr....

From where this queue is coming?

BR,

Rashmi

Former Member
0 Kudos

If the QOS is EOIO, then what is the Queue ID which you are using? You'll find the queue id in Processing tab of sender CC.

rasjoshi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

as per old processed messages I can see queue used were XBQSPOxxxx.

Br,

Rashmi