cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Charm: Change Advisory Board Team configuration

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Team,

Could you please guide me how to assign the team for Change Advisory Board in request of change.

Actually the issue is

I have created organization unit for CAB with two users. I have created one RFC with CAB organization unit as in CAB field.But those two users was not able to see the RFC in change management tab under CAB column.

suppose if I give any user instead of org unit , that user can able to see the status of particular rfc' status as "created" in his change management tab in solman_workcenter.

So the issue is " If i give organization unit in CAB Field, it was not able to recognize the users under  the org unit and not able to assign also. its simply saving with org unit name.

Could you please help what i need to do so that the rfc will assign to users who are in org unit.

Regards,

Lakshmanan V

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Organisation unit can be identified if we define Ehnance approval procedure.

Hence please make sure, you activated enhanced approval procedures and also make sure the approvers had the special authoirsations.

refer more here

Thanks

Jansi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jansi,

Thanks for reply.

Actually my scenario is

In Normal change , I have created two new fields like UAT TEAM ,PRe-prod team and its like a group approval team, so from that team anyone will go and change the status.I have created those two team partner function as a service team.

we have already created the organization unit for both the teams and provided the respective org units in two fields while creating normal change.

But none of them from the teams didnt get any information regarding the Normal change and also mail is triggering only to the organization unit mail address not to users mail-id.

Suppose instead of org unit , if i give  user-ids in both the fields of uat team & pre-prod team then that user can able to see the status of Normal change.

It was not working , so that i have in tried the same in standard field Change advisory board in RFC whether is its working fine or not. but no luck.

Could you please help me what configuration i needs to do that it will determine the employees in the org unit and assign the normal change to users as well triggering the mail

Regards,

Lakshmanan V