cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dynamic Cycle count process

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

We want to count the warehouse bins with Open TOs. The users does cycle count on bins. We tried to use DCC but not working or we are not understanding the DCC process. Following are the steps we did

Activated DCC and assigned the storage type for DCC

1.Entered count using LM59.

2.Confirmed the open TO

If the count quantity is different than the available quantity the quantity entered in the Inventory record is zeroed out(no value). Again we have to enter the count quantity.

Can somebody please help with steps for DCC?

Is there any option to activate the inventory record with Open TOs.

Thanks

Balu

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Isn't the graphic and the chapters  in help.sap.com sufficient: Dynamic Cycle Counting Process - Mobile Data Entry (LE-MOB) - SAP Library

Former Member
0 Kudos

Jurgen,

Thanks for the reply

I couldn't clearly understand the flow in the graphic.

If there are Difference in DCC count, why we need to do another count "Wait for Active Inventory Count". Then the users have to enter the count two times, one with Open TO and then again after TO is confirmed,

Is there any option to activate the inventory record with Open TOs.

The warehouse guys does cycle count 3, 4 days a weeks, they dont want to enter count more than once in a day for the same material. As per process flow they have to enter count twice(before and after TO confirmation) if there is difference in DCC.

Thanks

Balu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Balu,

from the flow as I marked you can see that all open TOs must be confirmed before activating the document.

Based on the second counting and the flow, my guess is that you don't have the automatic clearing setting set and that is why you need to do the second count. If you want to change that you should go to:

SPRO -> LE -> WM -> Activities -> Physical inventory -> Dynamic cycle count

There set the AutoCl column for option A or B based on the customers wish.

With regards,

Michal