cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to use SOAP Receiver File (Axis) Adapter?

nitinlpatil12
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

For my scenario, I am getting Payload and Multiple files as an attachment from Ariba and I need to store it on PI server later to Map to legacy System.

So for storing the Payload and attachments, File adapter does not work as it just stores the payload, SAP recommended to use SOAP Receiver File (Axis) adapter. however, SAP help does not help much.

In order to store files on PI server what parameters I need to pass especially URL, Authentication?

Please help with the following parameters,

Connection Parameters

URL:

Authentication:

File Parameters, Outbound Parameters, XI Parameters

Appreciate!!

Regards,

Nitin Patil

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Refer the note# and its attachment for the solution.

1039369 - FAQ XI Axis Adapter

You need to use URL as full directory path name as mentioned in the note guide TransportProtocolsForAxisAdapter.pdf

"""

File Sender handler is used in Axis Receiver channel. This handler simply writes a SOAP message into a file (or multiple files) in the specified folder. The main purpose of this handler class is to demonstrate how one can use the transport handler to use file based messages as output.

Execution

1. You should create a new folder in your file system where the all file content required for this scenario should be stored.

2. You should have axis receiver channel configured as described here:

3. Specify File(Axis) as a Transport Protocol.

4. Target URL connection parameter is the full path name from step 1 (e.g., C://<directory name>).

5. Fill the section File Parameters section with the corresponding parameters:

""

Answers (0)