cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Function modules from the function pool Z_MEREP_G (Message no. MEREP_00530)

Former Member
0 Kudos

We installed a new system and imported the syncbo definitions to this new system.

After the import and generation of all T01 SyncBOs we get an error. E.g. for MAM25_016:

"

Function modules from the function pool Z_MEREP_GEN_T01_MAM25_016 contain syntax errors

Message no. MEREP_00530

"

After investigation the following syntax error is shown:

"

Source code LZ_MEREP_GEN_T01_MAM25_016U04 Line 641

The FORM "MAM25_016_CONV_NAME" does not exist, but there is a FORM with the similar name "MAM25_016_I_CONVERSION".

"MAM25_016_I_CONVERSION".

"

We are already using three systems D -> Q -> P. The export/import of files between these systems work okay. But not with the new system. All are on NW04 SPS 18. In the other systems the form is available.

Does someone have an idea how to solve this?

Thanks in advance,

Benjamin de Rijke

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Benjamin,

Check the incude MEREP_SKELETON_T02_MASS_SYNC1. See if this contains any form $$SYNCBO$$_CONV_NAME (which i am sure will not be there). If this is not there then your installation is not as per SP18 codelines. This form is specific to Multi language feature in SP18. I think you may have to see if the installation was correctly done. You can also compare it other systems installed at your end.

Thanks....

Preetham S

Message was edited by:

Preetham S

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Rahul / Karthick,

Thanks for the tip, I already reimported these with no effect. Next to this I deleted the function modules for a Z-syncbo (our own developed one). But this didn't help as well. The MAM-SyncBO function group can not be deleted because the system is not a developement system. We are not allowed to develop things in this environment.

I have the feeling that it has something to do with the initial setup of this system. All the others were first on SPS15 were we developed the SyncBOs. At a certain time we updated the systems to SPS18 and developed further. No issues so far regarding the import / export of the files from D to Q and P.

Now we initial installed a new system on SPS18 and on this one the generation failes with the mentioned syntax error.

Kind regards,

Benjamin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Benjamin,

<syncBO>_CONV_NAME forms are related to Multilanguage feature of MI. I am not sure, but I think the feature was introduced with SP 18 of WAS.

My suggestion:

Search for the MAM25_016_CONV_NAME in the function pool Z_MEREP_GEN_T01_MAM25_016.

It is always called from Z_MEREP_GEN_<b>T03</b>_____<syncBO> function module and the subroutine is present in the Z_MEREP_GEN_<b>T02</b>_____<syncBO> function module. If you can locate it, check whether the latter is activated.

I am using WAS NW2004 SP 18 and was able to locate the <syncBO>_CONV_NAME for my syncBO in function module.

Regards,

Rahul

Message was edited by:

Rahul Gavande

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Benajamin,

When you generate Syncbos, respective Function modules are generated (Function modules for replication,upload,download etc)

So there might be some issues with the generated Function Modules.

So As Rahul suggested regenerate the syncbos once agin..before doing so try to delete all the function group that was generated before....So now when you generate the Syncbos..all fresh function group along with function modules rae generated.

Hope this is helpful.

Cheers,

Karthick

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Benjamin,

I would suggest to regenerate all the T01 syncBos.

Regards,

Rahul