cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to cancel or reverse 309 or 321 posting change documents

madhan_narlapuram
Contributor
0 Kudos

i have 309 and 321 posting change documents created with open transfer orders. LT15 cancelling does not work.

Can you please guide on how to reverse and cancel thes posting change documents.

appreciate your help.

Regards.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

May I ask why a posting change should be cancelled?

The answer is given in help.sap.com 3rd sentence on Cancelling Transfer Orders - Warehouse Management Guide - SAP Library

madhan_narlapuram
Contributor
0 Kudos

Thanks Jurgen for trying to look into this. The link which you are referring is delivery related transfer order cancelling. I am refering a posting change document created by MIGO  309 movement.

We created MIGO 309 movement to convert a material in the same bin. Once i get the posting change document i create a transfer order througth LT06 to move and confirm from 922 TR-ZONE.

At this point we dont want to continue as we realized that the part we were working is not required and we are half way.

Now we have an open transfer order related to this posting change document and the material has + and - in Transfer zone TR-ZONE. 

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

you missed the 3rd sentence: You cannot cancel transfer orders created from posting change notices.

If you don't want process the posting change notice then you can set the status to completed in LU02.

But WM is just a sub to IM, and the 309 is completed in IM, so I do not really understand why the PCN should not be completed, you can always cancel the 309 with a 310 and this will create another PCN to undo what you did before.

0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

Answers (0)