cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pick by Warehouse Order in RF

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Colleagues,

At our landscape we pick by WO in RF, but what we have noticed is that if we need to pick 2 pick hu's (for a given WO) the system directs us to confirm both at the end when we really need to confirm one by one to the destination st. type and st bin.

I think we need another step in PIBWHO and/or WKNWO logical transactions, but not certain.

How can we achieve this please?

Nick.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Jörg_Michaelis
Active Participant
0 Kudos

http://www.sapimprovementfinder.com/

Hi Nick,

to my understanding you only want to confirm that you dropped 2 HU on the destination type and bin but currently the system asks you to confirm HU 1 and afterwands to confirm HU 2.

You are not alone regarding this issue, there was a customer connection program where SAP has collected customer feedback. the topic You metioned is currently in development, we plan to offer this functionality as a note for the EWM releases 9.0 and above.

I expect a shipment via note in the next 6 weeks..

Please check the link above and search for application "SAP EWM". You will find the note as soon it is releaes here.

Regards

Jörg

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for the useful reply Jorg -

As things stand atm,I really can't wait till then () ,so I was thinking of creating the additional required step(s) myself and carry out the Logical Transaction Step Flow/Validation Profile and Function Code Profile config,so with the all the above in mind,I'm not sure whether I will come before any surprises but will give it a go.

Thanks again.

ND.

Answers (0)