cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forwarding Application Error in ABAP Proxy to CCMS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We are using fault messages for inbound ABAP proxy interfaces to capture application errors, and we can see the error in the monitoring of ECC. However, Is there a way, we can forward it to CCMS of ECC (and not XI), because we want to use an external tool linked to CCMS via SOLMAN to get alerted in case of application errors.

Best regards,

Rahul Kumar

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

0 Kudos

Hi Thanks Rahul for forwarding the mail to the IBM people here at the site, Anyways, I was checking to see if we have a better way of solving the issue. We have found a solution. Mail me if you need more details on the same.

Thanks,

Karthik.

prabhu_s2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

am not much sure abt how CCMS will work but why cant we tigger a alert for fault messsage from ABAP to xi using create_salert f/n modulke.....i think we can have CCMS settings in a way that would capture the alert information.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I'm aware of alert, we may hv to implement it, if there is no better solution.

But is there a category in CCMS template, which can capture application error in ECC.

Best Regards,

Rahul

former_member201264
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi rahul ,

I have one idea that is to create an ALERT,so that we can get error intimation in the inbox.

regards

sreeni

0 Kudos

Is there a way of getting the above thing done? I have a very similar Issue.

Rahul if you have found out a way of doing the same please let me know by email. karthik.rangaraju@gmail.com

Thanks,

Karthik