cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Monitor ECC inbound Idoc in PI Netweaver

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear PI experts,

I'm working on an Integrated scenario ECC => PI NetWeaver => TM for which I can monitor on ECC side that the Idoc has been correctly sent to the target system PI but I don't see the expected result on TM. I can imagine that it falls in error on PI side but I would like to know where can I find an error log in PI Netwearver?

I will really appreciate your help!

Kind regards,

JP

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member186851
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Jean,

You should check for the messages in runtime workbench and communcation channel montoring.

former_member183908
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

if i understand correctly Idoc delivered to PI from ECC successfully however it did not reach TM.If you are on dual stack PI please check first in SM58 of ECC if you don't find anything get the IDOc number from ECC and check in IDX5 in PI also please monitor the receiver adapter which sends data to TM system.

If you are using ICO and on PO then check in SM58 in ECC and in PO monitor IDOC Adapter monitor from Configuration and monitoring home

Hope this helps to dig your issue

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Pavan,

I checked the transaction SM58 in ECC and I found the following error :

Bean IDOC_INBOUND_ASYNCHRONOUS not found on host C xxxxxx, ProgId =XI

The question now is... From where this issue is coming? Wrong settings in the ECC Partner profile?

Thanks for your support!

Kr,

JP

Former Member
0 Kudos

looks like inboundRA configurations in PI is not configured properly. refer teh blog

Bean IDOC_INBOUND_ASYNCHRONOUS not found on host | SCN

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Ramkumar,

Thanks the documentation was very helpfull. I think that I indentied now from where the problem is coming. In the ESR, I found the integration scenario and the  Communication Channel Template assigned to this scenario. There, I noticed the settings of the Sender Communication Channel and the one of the receiving are wrong but I don't know how can I edit the Communication channel template from the ESR... Have you an idea :-)) ?

Thanks for your advice!

Kr,

JP