cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mail Receiver Adpter - server not responding OK to MAIL FROM; 530 5.7.1 Client was not authenticated

nitinlpatil12
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I am facing following issue in Mail Receiver Adapter,

Delivery of the message to the application using connection Mail_http://sap.com/xi/XI/System failed, due to: com.sap.engine.interfaces.messaging.api.exception.MessagingException: com.sap.aii.af.sdk.xi.srt.BubbleException: Failed to call the endpoint [null "null"]; nested exception caused by: java.io.IOException: server not responding OK to MAIL FROM; 530 5.7.1 Client was not authenticated

Please help.

Regards,

Nitin Patil

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

aby_jose
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Nitin,

Please check whether the mail sever is reachable and the services are up.'BubbleException' might be pointing to 'service unavailable'.

Also check the user credentials for mail client.

Thanks & Regards,

Aby

nitinlpatil12
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Aby,

Thanks for your response, mail server is reachable as it is working in Development server and I am getting above error in UAT server.

What is this 'Bubble Exception' and where to find it?

I am using mail adapter without user credentials - Configure User authentication is not checked

Regards,

Nitin Patil

aby_jose
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Nitin,

Bubble exception generally occurs, either if the configured URL is wrong or the requested service is down.

B/W what is the reason for not using user credentials in mail adapter?

Try to configure the adapter with user credentials   and check.

Thanks & Regards,

Aby

nitinlpatil12
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Aby,

thanks for the reply, Problem I was facing because of the UAT server was was not registered on Mailbox server and there was configuration missing related to relay and SMTP. Now it is working good.

As Mailbox is within our landscape and we have used mail adapter authentication as None.

Regards,

Nitin Patil

Answers (0)