cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Please help me setting up a job for Picking

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

first time here... not sure if this is correct place to post...

I need to set up a job for doing picking in deliveries. I created a job for the Tcode VL06O. but the job is not processing the deliveries which are "only picking without WM". i need the job to pick up the delivery which are not relevant for WM and do picking for it. below is the selections in VL06O screen....

is there any way to do that?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

VeselinaPeykova
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

SD picking is performed by processing output type EK00. Apart from the option to print a pick list it has the functionality to adjust the pick quantity to the delivery quantity.

I find the standard settings for application V4-special case not very convenient to set up, so I create a delivery item output  (e.g. ZEK0) with the same program and form as EK00, assign a suitable access sequence, add it to the delivery output procedure, add a print requirement. Then I can create condition records for ZEK0 and use the programs available for delivery output processing like VL71. You can specify for a specific shipping point to have or not pick confirmations (define shipping point activity in SPRO).

Former Member
0 Kudos

1. "Apart from the option to print a pick list it has the functionality to adjust the pick quantity to the delivery quantity" does this mean the delivery quantity will be copied to the picking qty so that picking will be done for the delivery? in that case how to do this??

2. I have assigned EK00 to my shipping point. and assigned partner SH and medium 1 in V/38 for EK00.

still i do not see the output EK00 populated in the delivery.

if i do the delivery item output like you mentioned, will it do picking?

my requirement is that i need picking to be done automatically(no WM enabled), dosent matter if the picking list is printed or not.

VeselinaPeykova
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

It has been several months since you got this requirement. Didn't you find the time to read a bit more about EK00?

When I try EK00+sap in ixquick/google - I see plenty of results - guides, discussions....

There are also some useful sap notes/KBA on EK00 (if you have S-user/password).

I believe that if you read more documentation on the subject, you could manage to fulfill the requirement even with EK00.

ZEK0 would definitely work for delivery item picking, if you set it up correctly.