Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drag and Drop does not work in GOS attachment list

0 Kudos

Dears,

we have implemented a gos direct functionality for attachments.

Creating attachments via "New" -> "Create Attachment" works, but moving documents from the windows explorer to the attachment list dialog (via drag&drop) does not work. The dialog closes itself without any message.

What's going wrong?

Thanks in advance

8 REPLIES 8

0 Kudos

Hello Bernhard.

we have the same problem.

What's the solution?

Best Regards

Gerhard

0 Kudos

Please don't reanimate the old discussions (see ROE and this blog).

I'm not sure this dialog is actually drag-and-drop enabled, so there might not be any solution. But if you believe there is an error then contact SAP Support since this is standard SAP functionality.

0 Kudos

That blog post is not there anymore ; maybe retired it. Too bad, that was a good topic.

0 Kudos

It is still alive, has just a different birthday in Url,

0 Kudos

Thanks, Jurgen, I updated my "top SCN links" list.

0 Kudos

I had a look at the GOS attachment list, and I don't see any handling of drag and drop. So, it doesn't work because it's not implemented. If you take any ALV grid program, you'll see the exact same behavior. For instance, with program BCALV_TEST_GRID, it's allowed to drop, and when you drop it executes "Something" and leave the screen...

0 Kudos

Thank, Sandra! Since OP has not been on SCN since 2015 I'm hoping the moderators can "do the needful" and close this.

0 Kudos

Needful done.