Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

idoc 56error with no partener profile found

former_member217945
Participant
0 Kudos

HI Experts,

I am working on file to idoc scenario,  and i am sending the file from ftp server to ECC . While creating Idoc im getting below error with status 56.

A partner profile could not be found with the following key:

/BS_XXX   /LS/

This involves the key fields of the table EDPP1:

-PARNUM  partner number
-PARTYP  partner type

Please let me know how can i get the SAP Relese details.I have given below details in Receive CC

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member183908
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Please refer below link

Once the idoc reaches to R/3,One more famous error, 56-EDI Partner profile not found, will occur in R/3 Side if profile is not created .To avoid this error we need to create the sender partner profile in R/3(i.e SNDPRN which is a logicalname of Sender Business System/service). once the profile is created configure the inbound parameter with the appropriate msgtype and processing code 

Unable to convert Sender system to ALE logical system - Process Integration - SCN Wiki 

Cheers

former_member217945
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

i have added sender Business system in R/3, After testing im getting error in function module, there is an error in process code.

pvishnuvardan_reddy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Reddy,

Did you maintain the process code as COND in the partner profile for this IDOC.

As we could see for the message type COND_A, the process code is COND which is linked to the function module IDOC_INPUT_COND_A.

Also, pls check in WE57 tcode whether this function module is linked to your idoc type and message type of the IDOC.

former_member217945
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks for ur support,

now its working fine. I

In PI,  ill get unique code for each message from SFDC and it has to map to IDoc control records field in details to Reference filed. How can i achive this?

Is it possible in PI?

former_member183908
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi are you talking about the session ID from SFDC?What is your end to end integration?

Thanks

former_member217945
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Pavan,

my scenario is SFDC - .NET- FILE-PI- IDOC , while sending messages to PI it will generate one ID in SFDC that ID i will receive from .net , the ID  should be in control records tab.

Thanks

vkaushik82
Active Participant
0 Kudos

You can map the unique ID to EDI_DC --> REFMES . You will be able to see it we02 as message reference.

For example

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

pvishnuvardan_reddy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Reddy,

Regarding your query on how to get segment version and SAP release.

Segment version: you can get it by navigating to we60 tcode in your ECC system. There you can see the segment version.

Coming to SAP release, you can check it by going to system-->status-->Sap system data category-->click on lens button, there you can see the SAP BASIS component version. That will suffice the sap release.

But actually the error you are getting is because of non-existence of the partner profile due to which the system is not able to understand how to process the idoc.

former_member217945
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks for the help

I already created Partner profile in WE20 as P1QCLNT001 in ECC system for inbound IDOC, but while ccreating IDOC in we05 its not coming

Please help me on this

vkaushik82
Active Participant
0 Kudos

I see a mismatch in IDOC partner number in your screenshot it is showing BS_ while we20 your partner number is P1QCLNT001.

These should match , modify your IDOC in we02 .. change the partner no to PIQCLNT001 and reprocess.It should work.

former_member217945
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Vikrant,

I changed partner no to PIQCLNT001  and reprocessed, i got below error

former_member217945
Participant
0 Kudos
vkaushik82
Active Participant
0 Kudos

this looks more of process code not maintained properly in partner profile.

Have you maintained correct process code to process IDOC.

former_member217945
Participant
0 Kudos

Vikrant,

May iknow where the process code need to maintain?

pls help me on this

PeterJonker
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You need to create a partner profile with the right key values as you have them in your idoc. It doesn't exist yet according to the error message.

The transaction to create a partner profile is WE20.

sahithi_moparthi
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Reddy,

Have you created the partner profile for that IDOC in We20.

Please have a look on the below link and configure the profile accordingly:

https://scn.sap.com/thread/127682