cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FDA Pro Code Validity Dates issues

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello

Our user created a FDA Pro code with incorrect Validity Dates, instead of Seelecting from Date of 01/01/1900 they selected 04/08/2015 which was porposed by the system.

Because they chose this incorrect date while trying to classify products with this FDA Pro code there were getting errors -

"Validity Interval for the product/number assignment is Invalid. the validity interval of the product/number assignment starts on 01/01/1900 and ends 12/30/9999. Validity period of the numbers do not cover, or only partially cover this timeframe. It satrts on 04/08/2015 and ends on 12/30/9999".

Because the users could not calssify the products and wanted to create shipments/customs declaration for these urgently, they just went ahead and manually entered the FDA pro code on the shipment.

Now whe n they try to delete the created FDA Pro code/change the validity on it, the system keeps giving error "Deletion not possible; where used list for number XXXXX in table /SAPSLL/CORCTS".

I tested the exact same scenario and removed the manually entered FDA Pro Code form the shipments in the Quality system, but still when I keep getting the error "deletion not possible; where used list for number XXXX in table /SAPSLL/CORCTS".

Has anyone come across this kind of scnerio, how do you deal with it? What would I have to do to get this entry out of the /SAPSLL/CORCTS Table?

Is there any other workaround/solution to this?

Thanks

Sam

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member215181
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sam,

Functionally, I don't think there's much you can do.

Technically, you could set a breakpoint at the beginning of Function Module /SAPSLL/LLNS_CHECK_USAGE_CNUM, and change the of variable EV_RCODE (or CV_RCODE) to zero when the code moves out of the module.

Hope that helps.

Regards,

Dave

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Dave

Thanks for your valuable inputs, but are you suggesting we do this in Debug or as a code change?

If in Debug then it will just be a change specific to that session and with that I dont think I will be able to change the Validity on the FDA pro code after the EV_RCODE is made 0

If you are suggesting a code change, then I think we will have to make the code change then make the desired corrections to the Validity Dates and then revert back the EV_RCODE to 4 again in the FM, right?

Thanks

Regards

Sam

former_member215181
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sam,

I'm simply letting you know how to overcome the error.  Of course I wouldn't suggest modifying standard code - that would be asking for trouble.  I don't see anything wrong with the program logic, but as I understand it, you'd like to remove just one wrongly-created FDA Code.  So my assumption is that you will get someone with suitable authorisation to inhibit the error as you do so.

Regards,

Dave

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Dave

Got it, I wil pass this information on to the developer and take his help in resolving the issue.

Thanks

Regards

Sam

Answers (0)