cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Withdraw from special stock (stock provided to vendor) when posting a good issue in vl02n (601 movement type)

0 Kudos

Hi experts,

We need to set a special process in which we can use special stock (stock provided to vendor) wen we post good issue in vl02n. In fact we want to directly withdraw from the stock which we provided to vendor when we have a sales order and a subsequent outbound.

I want to know whether there is any standard solution for my problem?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi any way you are using standard procedure for any other procedure you required you can have dicsusiion with ABAP

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

And what shall this ABAP do? Create inconsistencies?

0 Kudos

We prefer not to use ABAP and do it with standard procedures.

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If the material is in special stock of a vendor then it is foreseen to be used by this vendor e.g. to manufacture a finished good in a subcontracting process.

So it does not make any sense to ship the reserved components to a customer.

If you are not talking about components for a subcontract order, then please explain which stock is provided to vendor and what process this is.

0 Kudos

Our process ia as follow:

We have service A and material B (We have defined service as a material with material type DIEN).

First of the year, we provide a lot of the material (B) to the vendor (with movement type 541) as a special stock. Every month, He goes to the place of customer and gives one service A and material B  to the customer.

Our sales department wants to create two separate  sales order one for material and one for service.

What do you recommend for this scenario?

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

That is your future desired process, but what is current process?

How do you order the vendor? what do you order from the vendor? how is the stock currently consumed?

As I said before stock at a vendor is in general foreseen as the consumption part for a subcontract order. Where does this fit into your process?

0 Kudos

In current process sales department creates an order for material and another order for service.

The sales order for material goes for billing in sales department without outbound.

The sales order for service goes to the purchasing department (cretars pr) with item cat. L

and material is defined as the component of the service by BOM(the process is depicted bellow).

But the problem is that the quantity of material in BOM is not fixed and because of the users mistake in data entry the quantity of components in created POs are not correct most of the time.

Now we want to change the process in a way that the quantity of materials come from the sales order which is created by sales department for material and not from BOM. What is your suggestion

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

you should not use special stock at vendor for this process. Create a storage location, plan it separately, so that the normal MRP does not consider it. Move the stock as normal stock to this location, then you will not have any problem by issuing it via a standard delivery to your customer

0 Kudos

We can not create storage location because it is not just one vendor. We have about 10 different vendors who work with them in this way and we want to handle the stocks near them seperately.

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Are you posting here with 2 user Ids? It was already suspect to me in the beginning, but the development of the story is equal to

from  also the names have something in common.

Please clarify.

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Moderator message: Please continue with the other discussion. This  is locked now

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If the material has to be delivered to end customer directly from vendor, then SAP has given Third Party sales functionality.  Explore this if you are not familiar with this.

G. Lakshmipathi

0 Kudos

Hi Lakshipathi

Thanks for your reply

I am familiar with Third party but this process is different. Here we dont buy anything from vandor and just withdraw from our stock which is with vendor.  I just want to withdraw from a special stock instead of usual stock in storage location.