cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot call service with URL: /sap/opu/odata/SAP/GBAPP_POAPPROVAL;mo/

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I got the error " Cannot call service with URL: /sap/opu/odata/SAP/GBAPP_POAPPROVAL;mo/" when I try to test from fiori launch pad. I found service /sap/opu/odata/SAP/GBAPP_POAPPROVAL under SICF which was giving error.

/IWFND/MAINT_SERVICE , It is in active status with correct system alias as with same system alias,I am able to get Approve Requests related data.

What could be other reasons for this error? Please suggest me how to solve this issue.

From /IWFND/ERROR_LOG , I found the error Model 'ZGBAPP_POAPPROVAL_0001_BE' contains errors. Contact Adminstrator"

Regards,

Koti Reddy

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

0 Kudos

Hi Koti,

It seems the system alias assignment to the service is incorrect. Please go through KBA 2136247 and check the configuration.

Best regards,

Michael

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for hint!!It didn't help as system alias is also correct as I am able to run other fiori apps with that system alias in same central hub scenario with same backend system.

The error is pointing to ZGBAPP_POAPPROVAL_0001_BE which exists in assign data provider where something is missing in my point of view. Please provide hints about it.

Regards,

Koti Reddy

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member366338
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Reddy.

/IWFND/MAINT_SERVICE , and add ur service  with version .

Thanks.

sangamesh