Reporting on "Invoice Document Type RE"
Please can you assist me with this question?
Some business users want to see "Invoice Document Type RE" in their report. However, I do not know which table this is sitting or how I can bring it over to BW and then for reporting. I'm a BW developer
Little background to allow you have some understanding:
This "Invoice Document Type RE" is only required for a particular country because it is available for other region in their report
Initially they said PO quantity for that country was missing, then they submitted a ticket requesting for Inv Doc Type. Are these the same?
By the way, we use BOA - Business Object Analysis for Excel for reporting
So basically the problem is how do I include "Invoice Document Type RE" for that particular country while others already have it
What is the difference between PO Quantity and "Invoice Document Type RE". If different, how do I include PO Quantity for a single country as well
Isaac Oyinlade replied
Thank you Sander van Willigen.
I found what the issue was.
- Basically there's a communication structure/transfer rules on DataSource 0FI_AP_4, which has an enhanced table from where object PO_QTY pulls data from. The table starts with "ZZ" in the assigned-infoObject of the transfer rules.
- I searched for DataSource 0FI_AP_4 in se38 in ECC to see what the code was about
- I found out this enhanced table "ZZ" has some code on it to also pull data from another table whereby these document types were defined; unfortunately doc type "RE" wasnt in that table.
- Therefore, whenever doc type RE is used, it will result to zero. This particular country uses RE as a document type.
- *****I do not know the workings on the source system or how Doc types relates to PO_QTY, but it is these document types that populates (if I may use that word) PO_QTY - atleast in my case*****
I proposed that the
- Abap code could be enhanced to accomodate doc type RE...or
- "RE" be added to that table.
I wish I could post screen shots or go in more detail to better assist others who might have this issue for clarification, unfortunately wouldnt be able to do so.
Should anyone have related issue in future, please feel free to reach out to me.