SAP for Public Sector Discussions
Foster conversations about citizen engagement, resource optimization, and service delivery improvements in the public sector using SAP.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FM BCS FMDERIVE

former_member778197
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi All,

We have a problem with account derivation strategy. I have configured fmderive as below. I think my configuration is not correct. Because i am getting an error in F-02. What sould I change in fmderive???

(  Account assignment change with document creation (See long text)!  Message no. FMUP127  )

Procedure

Use transaction FMDERIVE to change the derivation of the FM account

assignment so that, as early as the RWIN-event CHECK (which occurs

before document creation in all components), the correct account

assignments can be derived and it is subsequently no longer necessary to

overwrite them. The error occurred in the line item 0000000001 for the

G/L account 7700101001. The account assignment(s) FUND_CENTER are

affected by this.

My rules are : Assignment : Derivation from cost center to fund center

source field : COST_CENTER  target field : FUND_CENTER

under condition tabname : COST_CENTER operator : <>   value : blank

Assignment : Derivation fund center for non existent line items

under definition tab : constant  : dummy   and target field : FUND_CENTER

condition tab : name : COST_CENTER   Operator : =  value : blank

Table Lookup   :  Duplication from GL account to commitment item

for SKB1, source fields are  company code and account number

for target field, skb1 - FIPOS - commitment item

Derivation Rule  :  Derivation fund center

source field : cost_center and target field : fund_center

condition tab : cost_center = blank

and rule values as below

cost center        fund center

SOL000001        SOLMM00001

SOL000002        SOLMM00002

Derivation Rule  :  Derivation commitment item

source field : account_number and target field : commitment_item

condition tab : account_number    =    blank

and rule values as below

G/L Account number        Commitment Item

7700101001                    7700101001

7700101002                    7700101002

Can anyone help me??

Thank you very much

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

chofiana
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi,

This error explains that the funds center you are deriving in event CHECK and in event PROJECT are different. To see the event in FMDERIVE trace you need to have applied note: 1691314. Please be sure you have it.

Once you check you can see the event in the top right side in the FMDERIVE trace you should check what rules are being triggered in FMDERIVE can affect to the funds center. To see the rules you need to activate its trace, please follow steps in note : 666322   - Fmderive tool. Trace

There it is explained how FMDERIVE trace can be switched on. The rules triggered are the ones in yellow color in the trace.

Once you see what rules have been triggered in each event (CHECK and PROJECT ) you can see what rule is changing the content for the funds center -that is the field which is suffering the change, see the long text error message-.

Then please adjust the FMDERIVE to derive the same funds center in both events.

Best regards,

Sofía

View solution in original post

11 REPLIES 11

iklovski
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Getting FMUP127 is not linked to your FMDERIVE rules (at least, not directly). This error is issued by SAP in order to avoid data inconsistency when FM account is changed in a chain of documents. You have to read carefully note 2090247 - FMUP127: how to analyze, debug and the main notes. which will give you the perspective on how to deal with this situation.

Regards,

Eli

0 Kudos

Hi Eli,

Thanks for replying.

I checked this note but our system release EA - PS 617. I think the reason of the error is different somehing.

Thank you for your helping

iklovski
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Your release doesn't matter in this case: this note applies to all relevant releases and 6.17 is one of them. It does not only tell you that there is a bug that can corrected by a note, but also suggests the way to analyse the cause of the message.

Regards,

Eli

chofiana
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi,

This error explains that the funds center you are deriving in event CHECK and in event PROJECT are different. To see the event in FMDERIVE trace you need to have applied note: 1691314. Please be sure you have it.

Once you check you can see the event in the top right side in the FMDERIVE trace you should check what rules are being triggered in FMDERIVE can affect to the funds center. To see the rules you need to activate its trace, please follow steps in note : 666322   - Fmderive tool. Trace

There it is explained how FMDERIVE trace can be switched on. The rules triggered are the ones in yellow color in the trace.

Once you see what rules have been triggered in each event (CHECK and PROJECT ) you can see what rule is changing the content for the funds center -that is the field which is suffering the change, see the long text error message-.

Then please adjust the FMDERIVE to derive the same funds center in both events.

Best regards,

Sofía

0 Kudos

I have activated trace in FMDERIVE. when i post a document in F-02, a pop up opening and I can see only event PROJECT. I cant see event CHECK. Derivated fund centers and commitment items are correct but im still getting same error.

Thank you very much

0 Kudos

ok,

Could you please send some screenshots?

1) For the pop up in FMDERIVE, and the rules triggered

2) For the content in variables uf_accit-fistl and uf_cobl-fistl. You can find these values by followting instructions:

- Run transaction SE38

- Enter program: LFMRIF98

- Select  “Source Code”

- Click on “Display” button

- Set a breakpoint in line "MESSAGE e127(fmup) WITH uf_accit-posnr uf_accit-hkont l_accass."

Regards,

Sofía

0 Kudos

Hi Sofia,

Screenshots are such as below.

Regards

Yasin

0 Kudos

Only to be sure, the pop up is only shown once? The previous event can be named PRUEFEN instead of CHECK.

Please set a breakpoint in function module FM_ACCOUNT_DERIVE and check how many times it is reached.

regards,

Sofía.

0 Kudos

I think it is about below customizing. I want to activate account assignment derivation but this table is display mode. If i can make this step it can be work correctly.. What do you think??

iklovski
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Yes, you should set this flag. Is it in your development system, that the view is blocked? It should be available for customization.

If you just want to make sure that activating the flag solves the problem for you and the system is closed for modifications, do it directly in T001 table (field FM_DERIVE_ACC).

0 Kudos

Hi Eli,

Thank you very much. It solved when i edit table T001. Actually my system is development but it was seems display mode. But it is ok now. Thanks both of you for quick reply.

Best Regards