Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SES has been revoked, 102 doc generated but accepeted status not changed

ramesh_reddy25
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

I have revoked SES, 102 doc generated but SES is still in accepted state. ( As shown in screen shot1)

102 Doc shown in screenshot2 and 3.

101 also shown in screen.

I can not do any changes for SES bec its in accepted state but 102 is generated for that ESE.

Please help me out this

Regards

Ramesha L

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

BijayKumarBarik
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

As SES released and Revoked for service order where correspondingly the material document created as canceled one with movement type 102 against movement type 101. The status of SES should be as  No acceptance and then you can delete the SES in ML81N.

Cross check (purchase order) service order history where SES value will be ZERO and then create again new SES for your servic order.

Regards,

Biju K

former_member183424
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

How did you revoke this acceptance ? What about the value in table ESSR field KZABN for this service entry sheet ? Are you sure that there are no hard update for table ESSR and field KZABN ?

ramesh_reddy25
Participant
0 Kudos

ESSR-KZABN field is X.

former_member183424
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You didn't answer my other two questions.

ramesh_reddy25
Participant
0 Kudos

I Revoke SES by clicking revoke option in ML81N. There is no hard update to the table

former_member183424
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

It is quite not possible instead of any update failure. Please check for any update termination.

Your field KZABN indicates that this service acceptance is not revoked yet.

Do you have any other line item in your PO history ?

ramesh_reddy25
Participant
0 Kudos

There is one line for 102 mov and nothing elese

former_member183424
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Now what does it mean ? You've already shown that you have 101 and 102 movement type. Can you please share your full screen shot of PO history.

ramesh_reddy25
Participant
0 Kudos

PO History has been attached. That what I'm telling there in 101 and 102 doc generated for ESE-1000035889.But SES still in Accepted after revoke.

ramesh_reddy25
Participant
0 Kudos

101 Screen shot