cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Integrate Service Tickets with Sales Orders

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

does anyone happen to integrate Service and Sales scenarios?

I mean: if the customer complaints (service tickets) for a bad Sales order management (e.g. wrong delivery), how can I put that sales order as a reference for the ticket??

Looking forward for your answers.

Rosalia

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

This is a standard "complaint" process in C4C. You will need to activate the "ECC Search" feature which will allow you to search for existing ECC SD documents, pick and choose which line items from the sales document you want to add to the ticket to run a complaint process. Today this is a desktop/laptop only scenario.

In 1602 we are planning to enable "complaint" process for C4C Sales Orders as well where if you replicate orders from an external order management system or SAP SD Sales Orders, you can run the complaint process on not only desktop/laptops, but also on mobile/tablet devices in C4C.

Once you have a "complaint ticket" created, then you can run a service process in the front office in C4C or release the ticket to ERP and run the service process in the back office in ERP. To create the ERP follow-ups you will need to configure and customize the out of box HCI and ERP Add-on available for C4C-ERP integration to create specific ERP follow-ups for complaints such as a debit memo request and credit. This is very straight forward consulting work for any trained HCI/SD consultant.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Mr. Kasai,

In the "ECC Search" workcenter can i find individual customers sales orders? Or just account sales orders?

Best Regards.

Abilon Neves.

Answers (0)