cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FPLT-AFDAT = FPLT-FKDAT (BILLING_SCHEDULE_GENERATE) CJV4

0 Kudos

Hi,

What has to happen:

Copy a project with its source version into a target version setting up a perfect copy.

What do i use:

CJV4

What is happening?

When performing a copy of a project's photo into another photo it copies well the Billing Plan but the schedule is changed (Dates).

When i went closer into investigating i found out that FPLT-FKDAT is set into FPLT-AFDAT (changing the AFDAT).

Steps when performing: CJV4

==> OBJECTS_MAINTAIN (LOOP AT WORK)
==> NETWORK_ACTIVITY_MAINTAIN

==> NETWORK_ACTIVITY_CREATE_W_REF

==> CO20_ACTIVITY_CREATE_WITH_REF

==> CN_PP_FPLA_COPY

==> CN_PP_BILLING_SCHEDULE_COPY ==> COPY_FPLT

==> BILLING_SCHEDULE_GENERATE ==> TERMINE_ERZEUGEN ==> REFERENZPLAN_FUELLEN.

Within REFERENZPLAN_FUELLEN you can see that DA_FPLT is being looped at and is set to FPLT.
Then at the end of the loop you can find the folowing statement FPLT-AFDAT (Billing date) = FPLT-FKDAT (Settlement date).

Questions

Why is the Billing date been set to the Settlement date here? As this will not be a perfect copy from the previous photo.

How can i get the correct settlement date from previous project version?

By manually copying the FPLT table values into the new VALUES after performing CJV4? or is there any other way?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

sanjeevc
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

when you perform CJV4 transaction then its copy to copied data so what ever information include date are there in previous copy then will come in target version so if it is happening then what is wrong with this?

if you say correct settlement date is ok in operative project and that should come in target version.

then you have to create first version once again then need to perform CJV4 then settlement data which is correct will come in target version.

Regards,

Sanjeev