Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Free items and info records

former_member504446
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello gurus,

we would like to maintain info records with price = 0 for certain goods.

This works fine, but when we use these records in a PO, we get error message

Net price must be greater than 0

Message no. 06218

Of course, we can tick the "Free" Indicator or deselect the Inv. Receipt flag, but we would have to do this manually every time we use these info records.

I know that in outline agreements it is possible to untick the Inv. Receipt flag by default so that the zero price is accepted automatically.

Is this possible with info records, too?

Cheers

Alicia

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member183424
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Unfortunately there are no standard way to mark the free tick indicator instead of own development.

I had same problem and I did it with development

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member504446
Participant
0 Kudos

Ok, thanks. I guess we will implement that ourselves then.

BijayKumarBarik
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Free items and info records- > Of course, we can tick the "Free" Indicator or deselect the Inv. Receipt flag, but we would have to do this manually every time we use these info records

Purchase order is committed document by a business to vendor with purchasing all conditions- In case of free, nothing wrong to create PO manually with selections required for FREE PO.

As business know this a Free PO, no need to maintain the info record with price ZERO and go for requires selections check boxes during PO creation.

If this is a regular activity, you can create a new document type for FREE PO and go for development of your favorable selection of check boxes  when PO creation with single particular vendor or group of vendor with a selection parameter.

Regards,

Biju K

ajitkumar
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You can default from account assignment , in OME9 there is invoice receipt indicator, or from PR. I don't find this data element in info record