cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP HR>Time evaluation>Positive>TimeManagementPool>PT40

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Exeprts,

Can you please guide me further on Time management Pool (Tcode PT40) configuration.

I am trying to configure the Timemanagement pool and so that the End user can work on the time evaluation error messages + correct clock in/out etc.

The issue here is

The Report RPTERL00 works fine but in Timemanagement pool  the report available is RPTERR01 - which doesnt display all the error messages which come up in Timeevalaution run.

If any one has implemented Timemanagement Pool ..can  you please guide me further on what are the required things that need to be adjusted?

Thanks in advance

Regards,

Prakash 

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

jagan_gunja
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If time eval fails for a person, then it does not proceed to complete.  That is why it can not show all possible errors for that person.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jagan,

Can you explain to me if you mean that the time Evaluation of the employee must run successfully for the employee till yesterday so that it  can display me the error message for today- So is that the sceanrio I am looking at too

Did I get you right?

Thanks & Regards

Prakash

jagan_gunja
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Prakash

What I mean is, if there is an error in time eval for an employee, it will not continue to process that employee.

I don't use error handling in PT40.  To find employees whose time eval has not completed successfully, with SE16, in table PA0003, I select employees with pdc error flag = X.  Then run PT60 for these employees with log, so that errors can be analysed.

br, JG

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jagan,

I was basically looking for a one Stop solution (PT40) where my user can manage with Error handling and Time Statements.

So my question once again comes back to the Report RPTERR01 - how does it work in your system.Does it display all the error messages displayed in Report RPTERL00

Former Member
0 Kudos

Can anyone check if Time management pool is being used and how the error handling report functions?

Regards,

Prakash

Former Member
0 Kudos

I wasn't aware that PT40 needs configuring. Am not sure though. Could you show us what error message do not get displayed here?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Tania,

If you are using PT40, can you check if  the Error handling tab works with report "RPTERR01 " and if yes - Compare the output from Report "RPTERL00" and "RPTERR01" and let me know they return the same error , warning messages ?

now let me explain the issue faced by me.

After the Actual Time evaluation  I can see the error messages in  "RPTERL00" but not in "RPTERR01".

the message is from the table V_t555E (it is a SAP delivered config and is correct).

I want to understand what is the required config to display the messages in Report RPTERR01 so that I can use PT40.

Thanks for your reply.

Regards,

Prakash

Former Member
0 Kudos

Can you send a screenshot of the selection screen you use while executing RPTERL00 & that from PA40.