cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Regarding HR Forms - PE51 modification !!!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Seniors,

I have to modify salary slip of a client as per new requirement. They have requested to add UAN No a custom field in IT0587 and then reflect PF no along with UAN no  in new salary slip. UAN No is added in IT0587 and also I have done with PF no in salary slip via PE51.

I have one doubt as PF no was standard field and it is completed successfully.

Is there any limitation or so while adding custom field in PE51 ? Please suggest

As, I am getting error while adding UAN No, please find below the screen shot for same.

Regards,

Ritu

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Sanky
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ritu,

Check below two documents which will help you. It need an enhancement in the remuneration standard program.

http://scn.sap.com/community/abap/blog/2014/10/13/adding-uan-number-to-indian-payslip--

enhancing-hincedto-program

http://scn.sap.com/docs/DOC-58687

Also check Note No- 2069732

Check and let me know.

Regards, Sankarsan

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Sankarsan/ Tania,

Issue has been resolved with the help of technical consultant.

Thanks a ton for your kind support.

Ritu

Sanky
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ritu,

What was the issue and please give some brief idea that how technical consultant has resolved this?

And mark the correct answer as well.

Regards,

Sankarsan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sankarsan,

ABAPER has done some changes in Z- payslip and followed the given link .

Ritu

Sanky
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Ok.

Regards, Sankarsan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi  Sankarsan/Tania,

With the help of BASIS consultant, below notes has been done with manual instruction.

2062996, 2069732.

I have created rule as per the step no 2 in 2069732 and assigned the same in payslip.

But in salary slip either PAN no is reflecting or UAN no at both the places.

I am trying to fetch UAN No / PAN no at respective places with the help of SNOTE instruction but its not working in my case.

Now, I am taking help of ABAPERs for enhancement as per the link suggested .

Regards,

Ritu

Former Member
0 Kudos

This should not require ABAP changes. Please send a screenshot of the single fields for PAN, UAN and of the rules created.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Tania,

Please find below the screen shot

Regards,

Ritu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Seems ok, just one change, since Rule 01 already exists in your system, delete the first line & create a new rule 03 corresponding to that.

Assign 03 for PAN number instead of 01.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Tania,

I experimented with all possible combination  ... but output is same.

Regards,

Ritu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Is PAN number also not displayed?

What is your system version & level?

Please check if Note 1370082 has been applied.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Also please confirm that note 2069732 was successfully applied.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Tania,

If UAN no is updated its displaying UAN no only if not then PAN no at both the places.

My system is ECC6 , level 0.  Given note is not applied and its not supporting for current version.

Ritu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Send me the updated screenshots of the single fields & rule after you changed the Rule.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I don't think there can be a level 0. Please check the component level in the below way:

1) Click on the System menu, click on Status.

2) Next to the field Component version, there will be  a Details icon. Click on that. In the next screen check the Release & level for the component SAP_HR.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Tania,

2069732 is successfully implemented

Below are the screen shot

Regards,

Ritu

Former Member
0 Kudos

The level is 96.

In your earlier reply, you stated that given note is not applied and it's not supporting current version.

Which note are you referring to - 1370082 or 2069732?

2069732 is key to get the functionality, and it can be applied to your version as well.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Tania,

2069732 has already been applied followed by manual instruction. I have given earlier screen shot. That is based on 2069732 only.

1370082 is not applicable for our system as per the BASIS team input.

Regards,

Ritu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ok, just to confirm that 2069732 is applied successfully, please send a screenshot of lines 365-372 of the include PCEDXIN0. You can view this using SE38.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Tania,

Below is the screen shot

Regards,

Ritu

Former Member
0 Kudos

This code is correct & means that the rules in PE51 are being read. So if the code is correct, please send a screenshot of the rules (after creating new rule 03) and single fields.

It should work without any other ABAP changes assuming the config is correct.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sankarsan/Tania,

Thanks a ton for your reply.

While doing the manual instruction steps in system for snote 2062996 , I found issue at step no 3 and 5.

There is no alternative screen no 2840 in system. (In Step 3, I have taken 2000 in place of 2840)

There is no View V_T7XSSPERSUBTY for HR-Renewal to Make new entry (step 5)

Please update any further snote or any other method to complete this as I am getting error while implementing the UAN note and as per the BASIS team, manual changes is incomplete.

Please provide your input for same.

Regards,

Ritu

Sanky
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ritu,

You have to check with ABAPer for enhancement in the CEDT program. I have already shared the link for this, check that will resolve your issue.

It's required to go with enhancement in standard program.
It's implicite enhancement and include part it's given in that link.

Regards, Sankarsan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please note that the basis team has to carry out snote before you carry out manual changes.

Step 3 should be ok the way you have done it.

Step 5 is only relevant if using HR Renewal.

Former Member
0 Kudos

With Tcode PE51_CHECKTAB, for the relevant country grp & form class CEDT, add the Z field with the table P0587 under the tab Fields.

You will then be able to add it to your form in tcode PE51.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Also, SAP has released note 2062996 for UAN( as a new subtype in infotype 185).