cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

cost estimate

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi friends 

i am trying to generate cost estimate(ck51n) for  2 sales order one is working fine but in the second sales order  fixed  value is not generated i check in master data but both master data is same

what is fixed value (standard price = fixed value) or it is different   

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

i am not getting any error message while running the ck51n in one client it is showing activity types and in another client it is not showing.  i compare the 2 client master data both or same.

can u help me out at what position this type of error will come

kamalkumar_biswas2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

If it is only in client level pl raise OSS to SAP for help...may be some system issue

kamal

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi mukthar

the actual error is the activity type are not working in the both cases when running the ck51n

kamalkumar_biswas2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

What does it mean by activity type is not working? what errors you are getting? send the text message to understand. This may happen for many reasons..so important to know your error message .

However check costing variant in OKY9 whether in qty structure Routing ID is properly defined.

Kamal

kamalkumar_biswas2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ravi

For BOM material always you will get total value because it is not fixed in nature..it is variable.

In activity cost you have fixed and variable both so will get total and fixed both...the diff between total and fixed is variable. This is coming from CCtr planning level Activity based planning in KP06

If you have planed everything in variable then will not get any fixed value. But I think you have some CCtr where no activity planning is defined so must have fixed value.

What you are telling in CCS view? if so then check CCS attributes whether you have defined properly in Variable & F&V

As suggested by Mukhtar send the screen shots to identify the issue

Kamal

former_member198650
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ravi,

Check the cost center/activity maintained in the work center in routing and check the values maintained for them in KP26? If you have maintained then share screen shot of the error.

Regards,

Mukthar

Former Member
0 Kudos

i check the all the thing but error is same

former_member198650
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Share screen shot of error message.

Former Member
0 Kudos

sorry mukthar i can't share you