cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Deleting Material Document of a Delivery for which GI and Inv done

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts

For one particular delivery with WM, user have done PGI twice and hence 2 material documents generated. This happens due to some inconsistency in VBFA and VBUK / VBUP tables.

Now how to reverse or cancel one material documents?

Already tried MIGO, MBST, MB1A transactions and system throws an error message to go to VL09 transactions. We cannot use VL 09, as that particular delivery is already invoiced.

Anyone faced such issues before. Pls share your expertize. Thx.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

VeselinaPeykova
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

Check 424414 - GI: Correction report for canceling material document.

In addition: if this is not just a one-time problem, check the implemented user exits and z-programs if you use such to update the document flow. This note can also be useful until you find the root cause, since you mentioned status inconsistencies: 2006809 - Composite SAP note: How to fix delivery-related inconsistencies.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Veselina,

Thanks for your prompt response. This is a one time issue and I don't want to implement a new program for that. Even there is no relevant info available in Note 2006809. Any front end solution would help us...

VeselinaPeykova
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

The info in note 2006809 is quite relevant actually, as there could be also other inconsistencies in the document flow, not only duplicate goods movements, but also document statuses. As far as I know there is no transaction available to end users for correcting duplicate goods movements in a delivery.

A competent person with sufficient authorizations could potentially execute the same steps even without writing a separate program, just by executing the FM with the correct parameters. However, I would consider this as an extremely bad practice in a productive environment.