Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MDGC cannot choose from all my account groups

former_member283411
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

When I'm using customer like UI, there is a dropdown list for account group selection in the change request, but only those fields are available here which I have assigned in the "Number assignment from bp to customer" transaction (CVI settings). So I would like to use here 3 fields (ship-to, sold-to, bill-to). The problem is that for internal number range assignment I can only assign one of these account groups in the mentiond transaction (CVI settings), the other 2 cannot be assinged because of conflicting keys.

How can I make my MDGC user to be available to choose from all the 3 account groups available in ECC? It seems to me that it's impossible.

Kind regards,

Tamas

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

henk_verdaasdonk4
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Tamas,

So your requirment is to have the same internal number range for all 3 account groups?

You should create three BP groupings at the BP side too. And assign same number range to all 3 business groupings (like you did on the customer side). The number range on Custerom and BP should have the same value range.

Cheers,

Henk.

former_member283411
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Henk,

many thanks, it works! During the solution, I used this link too: which was also very helpful!

Thanks,

Tamas

Answers (0)