Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MDGC 7 cannot create Customer without Business Partner

former_member283411
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

I am reading the SAP How-To Guide: Extend the MDG Business Partner  - Overview (http://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/go/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/70e2b3a7-88e4-2f10-3bb8-9ba64fe99...) document and I came accross an interesting statement: "Using the MDG UIs a business partner is always created." Also by checking the system it seems to me inevitable to create a business partner too when I'm creating a customer, no matter which UI type I'm using (Customer or Customer like UI), becaues MDG is always using the CVI settings. I think it would be a problem for my customer, since previously they have been using bp and xd01 transaction totally independently from each other, a customer creation in xd01 didn't automatically triggered the creation a business partner too.

Does it mean that now I have to explain the customer that the they will be creating business partners during customer creation no matter they want it or not?

Is there any way to avoid it?

Kind regards,

Tamas

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes, business partner is mandatory for MDG to work with Customers and Suppliers.

former_member283411
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Abdullah,

thank you for the answer, I understand and accept it

Thanks,

Tamas

Answers (0)