cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LP21 Replenishment

0 Kudos

LP21 Replenishment. We have configured a material for replenishment and ran the transaction LP21. We have found that if the material
has a value below the minimum value the replenishment value is incorrect however if the material stock on hand is zero the calculation is correct.

For example;

Max       = 100

Min        = 10

Replenishment =40

If Available stock = 5 replenishment after running LP21 gives us 40 where it should be 80

If Available stock = 0 replenishment after running LP21 gives us correct figure of 80.

Any ideas on why it is incorrect for values > 0 and < Min value?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

MANIS
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Could you please share the LP21 screen in both the scenario, basically I am interested to the requirement quantity which is proposed by system on the LP21 screen in red

Also in scenarion 1 where stock is > 0 and < min did you check whether TR is having 80 and it create TO only for 40 or TR itself is having quantity as 40

0 Kudos

Hi Manish, Thanks for the reply, see output below. TR is also proposing 40 as well

WM Replenishment: Details of Fixed Bin

Plnt         5000    
Whse Number  501       RFS Glendenning Warehouse
StorType     001       Quick Pick              
Stor. Bin    FIXED_BIN
Material     506379  
Stock Segment         

Stock Situation +Replenishment Settings +Resulting Requested Amount

Maximum bin qty  Minimum bin qtyReplenishment qty   Available stock Stock for putaway  Open TR quantity     Requested qtyBUnError log                                                                      
             100               20               40                 5                 0                 0                40 EA                                                                                

MANIS
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Look like there is some other parameter which is impacting the calculation logic as in my system I am able to get the desired output

Can I request you to take the help of development team ask them to put a breakpoint as shown in the below screenshot and let you know what is impacting INSPL-OFMNG calculation at line 357

0 Kudos

Thanks Manish for the confirmation, we were afraid that may be the problem, will investigate further and thanks for the reference to the code.

former_member214137
Participant

Answers (0)