cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to reverse material document

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Folks,

We had an issue where no subsequent documents were visible for a delivery document which is already goods issued (also no documents found in VBFA for the delivery). We believe this is an one-off error during update of SAP tables.

But as the subsequent documents were missing initially, the system allowed to post Goods issue twice for the same delivery.

We then used the function module SD_DOCUMENT_FLOW_GET to link the missing subsequent documents (but only the second goods issue was linked)

to the delivery and created the Invoice successfully.

However the material document created for the delivery with first goods issue is still lying open. Can someone please let me know how to reverse this material document?

We tried the following, but nothing worked.

1. Not able to reverse the Goods issue using VL09, as the delivery is already invoiced.

2. We also tried MIGO and MBST, and both not working as well.

Please tell us a way to reverse this material document created with reference to the delivery.

Thanks for your inputs.

Regards,

Magesh

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

VeselinaPeykova
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

please check this note:  424414 - GI: Correction report for canceling material document, it might help you.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Veselina for your inputs. As this is a correction program, it would involve a TR movement to correct to have the program in the system and then run it.

However can you or someone tell me, whether there is any other approach to reverse this material document or GI using any transaction code or existing program?

Thanks for your time.

Regards,

Magesh S

VeselinaPeykova
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

As far as I know, there is no other official program available to correct the issue.

Unless you have a TR freeze in your system for some reason - why would you not import it?

If you are concerned that it can be misused  - the regular users cannot execute it, because they would not have the authorizations to do this.