Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SD - Invoicing

prineet_ramakur
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hello Members,

I'm currently working on the below mentioned business requirement, please let me know your thoughts, suggestions.

For a given Sales Org. we need a consolidated invoice to be used to bill the materials shipped on a sales BOM, the line items would be individually priced and not roll up to the sales BOM so that it can be captured individually. However for the customer invoice we need to have the consolidated invoice generated wherein the line items are either not visible or appear without pricing.

Please advise..

Thanks

Prineet

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

VeselinaPeykova
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Is there any part of the requirement causes any concern or you have faced a specific problem with the configuration, but you did not mention it in your post?

From the provided explanation I see no problems to have pricing on BOM item level and print prices on BOM header level in the invoice (well... as long as the customer is happy with the printout and your developer calculates the data correctly in the printout). It could be slightly complicated if you have a requirement to print some specific information for the main item, which you need to derive from the subitems, but you have not specified that. Your developer can easily add a logic in the smartform to skip the printing of invoice items based on PSTYV and/or UEPOS for example and calculate whatever is needed for the main item.

prineet_ramakur
Explorer
0 Kudos

Thanks Vaselina !

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Jelena
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

This has been discussed gazillion times on SCN. All SCN members are supposed to search before posting, so I'm curious - what search criteria did you use that didn't bring any results?

Just make changes in the output, as noted above.

prineet_ramakur
Explorer
0 Kudos

Yes, this was more of an adhoc post ! Will make a note of it.