cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BO 4.1 SP3 Mobile on Blackberry

0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

We are planning to implement the SAP BO for mobile. Does the Business Objects 4.1 SP3 version support the dashboards/reports on the blackberry mobile device? I know it supports on the Ipad/iphone and android but couldn't find much information related to the android. Looked through the following SAP BusinessObjects Mobile for Blackberry – SAP Help Portal Page but it only lists for 4.0 SP8.

If it supports has anyone tried it on the blackberry device? what are the limitations of using it on the BB?

Appreciate your help!

thanks

Dilip

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

ashutosh_rastogi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Dilip,

Support for blackberry devices is not available for Dashboards for any release. For more information you can have a look at

Do let me know if you have further questions.

Regards,

Ashutosh

0 Kudos

Thanks Ashutosh that really helps. I have been reading your other posts related to the support of Dashboards on the Blackberry and I understood that Dashboards (using Xcelsius) is not supported on the Blackberry Mobile devices. Also you mentioned that Dashboards(Xcelsius) is not supported on IPhone or Android Phone in your blog post your provided in your previous reply? I installed the app on both the phones and used the sample BI Dashboards provided in the App and they work. Not sure if those samples are built using Dashboard Design or Design studio?

Since the Dashboards are not supported in Blackberry then how about if I use design studio? Does it support Blackberry Mobile & BlackberryTablets?

Also if you could please update the matrix related to the Blackberry on your blog post  Content support across devices in SAP Mobile BI that would really be helpful for lot of people.

Thanks again for your help!

0 Kudos

Hi Dilip,

Blackberry only supports Webi and Crystal content. Apps that worked on your phone should be Design Studio apps, which is supported in phones (Ipad and Iphone).

Regards

Vikas

ashutosh_rastogi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Dilip,

There is no support for new blackberry devices for any of the content types. We had Mobile BI App with blackberry OS6 and below which supported basic viewing of Webi and Crystal Reports only for phones.

Mobile BI App is available primarily for IOS and Android devices. No support for blackberry and Windows as of now.

Regards,

Ashutosh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Has anyone consider running the Mobile BI app for Andriod in BB.  Since android app now support in BB via a emulator.

just curious?

rs

0 Kudos

Hi rs,

No there is no support for running Android App in BB via emulator. So not very sure how and to what extent the App works on BB using the android emulator.

Regards

Vikas

Answers (0)