Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SPRO - tables and relationships

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am new to ABAP.  I need help with the Tcode SPRO.

I am trying to find the logic or table relationships from the TPR_INDEX table to what the user sees on the screen (such as Enterprise Structure, Cross-Application Components, etc).  I found a table, TNODEIMG,  the field TEXT does contain some of the headings I am looking for on the SPRO screen and the Unique ID from TPR_INDEX does match some of the unique IDs in TNODEIMG, but there are multiple unique ID fields so it is very confusing.  I tried looking at the SAPLS_IMG_TOOL_5 program, but there are so many functions and so many includes that I got lost in the mountain of code.

I have attached some info that was given to me...

Any help is appreciated!

6 REPLIES 6

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sandy

What do you need to achieve? What are the Business Requirements in this scenario.

Regards

Arden

0 Kudos

This is all the information that was given to me - looks like he was trying to find all the tables and the logic between the tables for the SPRO - he got so far and then got stuck and wanted me to finish the table mapping.

He's trying to figure out what table(s) and field(s) the TPR_INDEX-NODE-ID links to that eventually displays (Financial Accounting, Controlling, Investment Management, etc) on the SPRO screen.

0 Kudos

Hi Sandy

To be quite honest it sounds like a complete waste of your time.

SPRO works...unless something is broken or needs enhancing there's better things to do with your time.

If new entries are required to be added to the SPRO configuration menu these can be configured in, you do not need to know what tables are involved. If that is the requirement there are a number of SCN links on this subject.

Good Luck

Arden

0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

0 Kudos

Where?  I cannot find them.