cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not able to view other details on dashboard

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am not able to see all the details on Dash board.I am only able to view the Project name and description.But the other details such as Responsible role,Person,Costs are not appearing on Dashboard.

can anyone let me know and if possible mail me the details on purnendumaiti@yahoo.co.in.

Regards,

Sarang

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member201206
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sarang,

There is a flag in the customizing, which controls if other data should be displayed or not ( have faced the same problem by a customer).

Customizing item: 'Define Project Types'

flag 'Use Dashboard'

If this indicator is set, projects with this project type are taken into account in the evaluations for the dashboard. The dashboard then displays various data for the project, for example, KPIs.

Kind regards,

Zhenbo

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Zhenbo,

I have done the settings accordingly.But it is not working.Any other way out.I am unable to see proj number and its description.

Waiting for reply.

Thanks

Sarang

former_member201206
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sarang

Do you set the evaluation correctly for the involved project type, as the dashboard based on evaluation. Please check using SE16 with the table DPR_DASHBOARD, if the values already exists or not.

Kind regards,

Zhenbo

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Zhenbo,

I have checked the table DPR_DASHBOARD but found no entries there. How to maintain entries there ?

one more thing, can u pls tell me How does Extract Layout plays a role in Dashboard view ? and what are the other settings I need to do in Evaluation ?

Thanks in advance and kind regards

Purnendu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check the user variant; it looks like the settings of variant need to be changed for adding required fields for display

Enjoy SAP…

Don’t forget to give points if its useful ans.

Namskar,

Ketan Dave

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Ketan,

Can u just explain in detail where can i define the user variant and make the necessary settings.I am new to cProjects.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Purnendu